Farewell to 4XSteve Dinner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds good. Taco Mac it is. I get off of work at 7pm in Lithonia. I'll be getting there as quickly as possible afterwards....

Now it's taco Mac ?? I had done got directions to 5 seasons that's what was said above right? Lol where we going????

Sent from my iPhone 60' up in a lift

Now it's taco Mac ?? I had done got directions to 5 seasons that's what was said above right? Lol where we going????

They are next door to each other, but it seems like a search in this thread for "Taco Mac" would win (I just gave it another hit.) And the justification for "Taco Mac" was built around beer, so that's covered.

Another hit.

I just followed Sam's lead. Too much dillie-dallying. Pick a place and call it good. People come or they don't.

:cool:

beno said:
I just followed Sam's lead. Too much dillie-dallying. Pick a place and call it good. People come or they don't.

:cool:

Glad to see you ladies have finely made up your minds !!! Hope to see y'all there ! Ted hope you can make it and are feeling better. Leave your germs at home though !

Glad to see you ladies have finely made up your minds !!! Hope to see y'all there ! Ted hope you can make it and are feeling better. Leave your germs at home though !

New guy already talkin' trash :flipoff2:

I should be able to make this Farewell to Steve gathering, it was looking kinda iffy today because I had to stay home with little guy with a 103 fever.

Anyone have a head count or a running list of people that are coming? Can we call ahead and reserve some tables?

Oh ok that's cool! I'm game for anything. We just needed to know where we was going so that we can get a hotel room nearby since we got about a 2 hour ride.. Never been to taco Mac. See y'all Tom

Ted can plan two back to back wheelin trips outta town this month, but can't make it "down the street" to MY going away party!?!? :rolleyes:

(Just kiddin Ted. I'd stay home to ensure wellness for the trips too. :D)

Zack, are y'all planning on coming up north Saturday to wrench? Don't feel obligated, just asking.

I don't know how it'll work out, but I may be looking for a ride up to the shop Saturday so I don't have to inconvenience my parents for a ride over again. Anyone attending the wrenching session on my trailer Saturday coming from the Marietta, Canton, Woodstock, Roswell, or Alpharetta areas?

Here's the final plan I think: Taco Mac in Sandy Springs on Roswell Rd north of 285, Friday night around 7pm.

Last edited:
And I felt this warranted its own post:

Unless they're just screwing with me so I'll appreciate it more (Ha! Yeah right), my leaders don't appear to be planning on letting me go early this morning like they implied they would. So if I'm not outta here by 11am CST (noon in ATL), I am going to be late for my own party. :mad:
This is why I originally talked about moving it to Saturday, but then they made me confident that it wouldn't be an issue.
Can we say "backpedaling"? :pig:

Update:

I'm on the road finally. But if I go home first I probably won't make it to Taco Mac until at least 8:30. However, I will be diving right by there on the way. Is there anyone that can take me home afterwards if I just get dropped off? I'm 8 miles north of Roswell on 140.

IH8MUD on Android

Whatever time is fine. I would offer a ride home but I can't stay late. I have to get up at the crack of before dawn to get to work tomorrow morning. :/

Zack, are y'all planning on coming up north Saturday to wrench? Don't feel obligated, just asking..

No. Sorry !! we may actually just drive home tonight.. I'm trying to talk lee into being the DD (Designated Driver)...

Last edited:
Finally looked up Taco Mac and see now that it is not where I said it was (or where it used to be maybe?). In case anyone - like me - didn't know, it's actually SOUTH of 285 and at The Prado according to the map I saw.

Also, my ETA right now looks like about 1930, so I'll be a bit late even if all goes perfectly from here on.

IH8MUD on Android

We are on 75 our ETA is 7:15.

Do we have reservations or we just gonna ask for a big table ? It's me and lee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom