fan clutch j.p.??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
sup bud,

found this the other day...

look about 1/2 way down...

malphrus

not sure how that compares to the other prices you were lookin at, but i do know that that is less than it costs to buy the replacement silica gel stuff from the dealership (they wanted $51 iirc)

malphrus

There was one on ebay the other day for $15 I told you about it jp and you said "I dont need to buy anything else for the cruisers right now" its may still be on though if you have since decided you do need to buy something.

Malphrus check out this link. Might be an after xmas present for the house jp and I are thinking about splitting it maybe. I remember talking to you about this a while back thought I'd see if you were still interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=42147&item=3861590606&rd=1

yeah, i've seen those...only problems is that will crinkle the tubing...a mandrel bender would be needed for cage work and stuff.

unfortunately, a mandrel bender is much more expensive (400-800 bucks with all the dies and stuff)

malphrus

ahhhhhhhhh now I see..............I was wondering what the heck I was missing. I appreciate the help there malphrus............I actually need it for the 62 so it would have to be 3fe, but like richard said I am broke at the moment, I don't know when I will be able to get one.......All I am worried about right now is getting the 40 to Tellico.........

aight bud...just saw it and remembered you needed something, ha ha

have a good christmas, aight

malphrus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom