Events/Trails Fall Gathering 2021 Registration Now Open (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Again this year, I am anxious to know if the US government will allow non-essential fomr Canadian citizen. Apparently, the ban has been reissued until September 21 and will be reassessed at that time.

Thank you for allowing me a last minute registration. I may be present with another Canadian Cruiserhead friend, both with our 2 doses of vaccines ! It would be 2 registrations for the stock trails for Friday and Saturday.

I cross my fingers.

Hi David Keep us posted of the boarder status. We would love for you guys to join us again this year!!!

Thinking about bringing my stock Tacoma and running the Class 6 roads, etc. on Saturday! Any other stockies planning to come?

Don't think you should have any trouble

Returning with my stock 100 (plus armor). Looking to avoid beachball-sized rocks this time...

Debating on bringing my 3rd gen 4Runner

Registered! Kid, me and bf will be up w/ my 60. My kid needs an eye opener to REAL trucks wheeling. He’s getting too blinded to his off roading wheeling video game! “Look what my truck can do!” Haha! We are constantly chuckling how not real any of it is.
I signed up my 60 for the class 6 roads… I’m a tad nervous, she’s a brand new rebuilt engine assembled by me in my garage after the shop overbored and honed cylinders. I rebuilt the transfer case. All new brake lines made by me, new rear brakes rebuilt, new rear axle seals, front knuckles done a few years ago. Rear frame inner and outer rails heavily patched and welded by me. Body is last… and still yet to be tackled… pretty much a pig w/ no new lipstick yet. New 31 Wrangler Duratracs.
Looking forward to being in the woods. I have zero recovery gear so hoping to lean on you all for assistance if need be.

You will do great! Stay in the middle of the group, that way if you need a tug forward or backward someone can help you.

Well it is a sad day! I'm f*cked! US/Can border still close up to October 21st. :(

I wish everyone an excellent FG 2021. Looking forward to FG 2022.

Yes, all you need to do is not select any camping nights. You will not be charged, if you leave them at zero. If it is more then you coming for the BBQ, you just need to add them in at the end of the registration.

Mike

Registered and excited to come up for the first time! Bringing my new-as-of-this-summer white FJ80.

Lifted and ARB front and taking it easy.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and gals, Kris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom