Fairey Overdrive Info needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Would like to know if anyone can provide an exploded parts view of the Fairey O/D for a 3 speed LC. Have one that's in pieces and will need to reassemble it...so the image and/or diagram will be a big help.

Thanks

I have tried many of those sites/services...nothing but BS viruses when you try to download anything...some parts of the internet are not worth the time...

I have tried many of those sites/services...nothing but BS viruses when you try to download anything...some parts of the internet are not worth the time...

Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the 28 page PDF I created from the Fairey manual I have.

Am Australian with an old Landrover with a Land Cruiser Engine 4 speed with a Fairey Overdrive attached. The shifter jumps out of overdrive gear when accelerator is backed off. AS parts are a serious problem to get. Can I be advised whether this problem could be overcome with parts that are available? The overdrive that I have has cooling fins on the bottom of the sump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom