Factory touch up paint in 2k cans? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking for a recommendation for 2k paint aerosol cans. I will be needing specifically Toyota medium blue 857. Does anyone know of a source that custom loads 2k cans?

It would be nice to find in a 2k can over the standard single stage base cans that most sell. Looking for durability as I am planning on painting new hinge screws for the ambulance doors. PO obviously didn't know what a jis screw driver was and buggered up the original screws pretty bad.

Found one source while searching Google, but they're in Germany.

Screenshot_20221203-133404.png

Not sure where in Oregon you are, but if there’s a Wesco autobody nearby, that’s who I used. They mix the paint and put it in the aerosol. If I remember right it was like $60 for a pint of paint mixed, then $18 per can and they give you the excess. I got 4 cans with enough left in the pint for knick and scratch touch up’s. They used a PPG paint. Very durable so far, I used it on the front floor and trans tunnel.

Not sure where in Oregon you are, but if there’s a Wesco autobody nearby, that’s who I used. They mix the paint and put it in the aerosol. If I remember right it was like $60 for a pint of paint mixed, then $18 per can and they give you the excess. I got 4 cans with enough left in the pint for knick and scratch touch up’s. They used a PPG paint. Very durable so far, I used it on the front floor and trans tunnel.
Thanks for the recommendation @Skreddy. Looks like they're about a half hour from me. Do you remember if they were in the two part 2K cans, not that it really matters all that much as long as it's good paint?

It’s not the 2k where you smash the bottom to release the catalyst (like the spray max 2K’s) but it is a pre-mixed 2 part paint with hardener/catalyst.

Used this with good results after seeing others on here also have good results with it from this vendor.

They had what I needed for my 55.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom