Factory FJ40 Soft Tops, Bikini Tops, and Dusters. (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where or what is the business who makes these tops like the black one and how much moolah?

I am almost positive that she is no longer doing it.

Sooo …. if she is no longer in the game, who is the next best provider of quality OEM style soft top?

I spoke to Julie this evening. She is still making tops but is backed up 8 months on orders. She reiterated she had a fire and lost everything and is playing catch up. At this point she will take a order and asks for 1/2 payment up front and the other 1/2 prior to delivery.
She did not say anything about her web page being down.

I spoke to Julie this evening. She is still making tops but is backed up 8 months on orders. She reiterated she had a fire and lost everything and is playing catch up. At this point she will take a order and asks for 1/2 payment up front and the other 1/2 prior to delivery.
She did not say anything about her web page being down.
Not her in particular but "fool me twice"?

Just passing on what she said. I get it though.

I bypassed all the drama by getting one that was in-stock from ebay around page 5 of this thread from OCD's sister right around when that was going bad. No way I'm funding Bernie Madoff's lifestyle with my deposit.

In the meantime I'm going to set up some sawhorses in my garage and so some hand-sewing to get another couple years out of it. It's ugly and has holes worn into the rub spots at the b-pillar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom