For Sale FACEBOOK FJ-40's from around the US (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Bored at work....sorry I didn't have time to break them out into individual ads like OAKWEB does. Props to him!

I wish there was a tab for FACEBOOK like there is for Craigslist and EBAY.

I tried to leave out any of the "high" priced 40's (obviously this is subjective). Several have original paint in various states of repair. I tried to make sure all were running but may have overlooked one or two. I also tried to leave out any obvious South American 40's if I could tell.

I have no affiliation with any of these:

Last edited:
Yes lol the lords work is right! Nice work

Bored at work....sorry I didn't have time to break them out into individual ads like OAKWEB does. Props to him!

I wish there was a tab for FACEBOOK like there is for Craigslist and EBAY.

I tried to leave out any of the "high" priced 40's (obviously this is subjective). Several have original paint in various states of repair. I tried to make sure all were running but may have overlooked one or two. I also tried to leave out any obvious South American 40's if I could tell.

I have no affiliation with any of these:

WOW. Thanks. Just cruised through these...Just wish the west coast ones were closer.

I was bored at work and the boss doesn't pay me enough....so....

These are the most up to date and there should be something here for most? Original patina to Hunting trucks to basket cases to Jurassic Park

Last edited:

Digging that '79 in AZ.

Sorry guys I've been slacking....I became more interested in 45's and 55's. But I save every 40 I see in my searches for 45's and 55's..

All under $10k from VA to CA.

Log into Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/679151639916094/?ref=saved&referral_code=null ($500 over $10k)

Last edited:
Log in or sign up to view - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/708758833418026/?ref=saved&referral_code=null ($500 over $10k)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom