Extra FJ60 Parts - Up for Grabs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone, here's the beginning of what parts I've got. I briefly mentioned in another thread that I've done a 5.3 Vortec swap into my FJ60, so these parts are OEM FJ60/2F engine parts. Things like OEM suspension (2 sets), front and rear axle assemblies, extra rims and tires (5 or 6 I think), 2F carbs (2 of them, one will need rebuilt), spare oil pan, oil coolers, complete 2F engine with all the fixin's (blown head gasket), oil pump pickup tubes, etc.

I have a slew of photos that I'm uploading to my computer as we speak. My internet and cell coverage is piss poor where I'm at, please be patient with this process.

Once the photos are uploaded to my computer, I'll post again with the parts photos down below. If there is something you want, pipe up and I'll set the part aside with your name on it. Prices will all be OBO. I can get smaller parts to cruiser guys at Ocho77's party on the 26th, or folks can pick them up from my place near Big Rapids.

In good news, just got my FJ60 back from the muffler shop! There's still small things that need to be fixed and tweaked, but she's running and driving again. This vortec has a lot of balls compared to the 2F.

Alright, buckle up for the photo dump. I will upload all the parts photos into here, but just in case it doesn't work, I'm including a google drive link. So there's two ways to view the photos. Some of the parts I have multiples of, so if you think that you missed your chance to get something you need - please ask because I most likely have an extra one of it.

I will go back through and add descriptions of each part to avoid any confusion. Also, I have more parts at my place of employment that I will get photos of tomorrow.

Photo Dump

Last edited:
First batch

Complete 2F exhaust.jpg

Ignition coil.jpg

Carb cooling fan.jpg

Carb.jpg

OEM shocks.jpg

How are the rear spring packs? Are they super rusty and worn on the bottom of each leaf? What are you hoping to get for the pair and how much for the steering box?
69LC, I'll snap some better photos of the rear springs and forward them to you. These have typical MI rust, but I have another set of OEM springs that came from a GA truck, so they might be less rusty. How does $80 sound for the cost of the steering box in addition to the rear springs? Package deal!

I’ll take them!

what are you asking for the h42?
I've put your name on them 69LC! I'll set them aside. I have no idea what an H42 is worth, but I'm sick of tripping over it. How about $250 for that 4 speed? It came from an FJ40, but I'm not certain what year, or how many miles.

An intake/exhaust manifold combo, price please ?

Carb. in first batch, price please ?

Hey everyone, here's the beginning of what parts I've got. I briefly mentioned in another thread that I've done a 5.3 Vortec swap into my FJ60, so these parts are OEM FJ60/2F engine parts. Things like OEM suspension (2 sets), front and rear axle assemblies, extra rims and tires (5 or 6 I think), 2F carbs (2 of them, one will need rebuilt), spare oil pan, oil coolers, complete 2F engine with all the fixin's (blown head gasket), oil pump pickup tubes, etc.

I have a slew of photos that I'm uploading to my computer as we speak. My internet and cell coverage is piss poor where I'm at, please be patient with this process.

Once the photos are uploaded to my computer, I'll post again with the parts photos down below. If there is something you want, pipe up and I'll set the part aside with your name on it. Prices will all be OBO. I can get smaller parts to cruiser guys at Ocho77's party on the 26th, or folks can pick them up from my place near Big Rapids.

In good news, just got my FJ60 back from the muffler shop! There's still small things that need to be fixed and tweaked, but she's running and driving again. This vortec has a lot of balls compared to the 2F.
How much for a 5.3 swap ;)

You'll need to give our 2F 60s a big head start on the trail ride!

How much for a 5.3 swap ;)

You'll need to give our 2F 60s a big head start on the trail ride!
The new engine swap has about 100 miles on it so far, and knock on wood nothing has gone wrong other than one of my rear shock mounts shearing off lol! Night and day difference between the two engines. I love the 2F's, but I wish I had done this 5.3 swap right off the bat.

The brush guard looks great on my 60, I'll go snag a photo of it for ya, cheezypoof!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom