Extra FJ60 Parts - Up for Grabs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last call for any last-minute parts for me to bring to the cruiser party in Ludington! Let me know by 2pm at the latest so I can toss them into the truck.

69LC and TCEd: I have your parts loaded and ready to go. Anything else you guys need?

Adding to this post, here are some photos of the 2F engine I'm looking to sell. I'll post it here before going to marketplace, which is a nightmare. This 2F was out of my truck before the thermostat froze shut and made the head gasket blow. This engine was purchased as rebuilt through cruiserparts LLC out east, and it ran fine until the head gasket went. One photo shows that the little wax plug on the face of a freeze plug is still on there, so I know the engine did not get hot enough to melt that wax. I'd prefer local pickup only, it's located in Big Rapids. The engine is currently in a storage shed at work, and that would probably be the best place to sell it from. I do have an engine hoist here at home but my driveway is gravel and the steel wheels won't roll to easy. If someone wants the engine and needs to pick it up on a weekend, we will figure something out to get it loaded onto a truck or trailer. I also have a harbor freight engine stand I'd be willing to throw into the package so whoever buys it will have a stand for it when they get home. I'm asking $2000 OBO. Thanks gang!

77395.jpeg

77392.jpeg

77390.jpeg

77393.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom