Exporting my LJ73 to USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I live in United Arab Emitates. I am moving back to Australia where we need RHD land cruisers.

I have a LHD LJ73 with a 1UZ-FE conversion for sale. It is a 1992 chassis so passes your American 25 year requirements. Also Canadians with lessor 15 years.

Mid wheel base removable fiberglass top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, to be imported under the 25-year-old rule in the US, vehicles must retain the original type of power plant and emissions. Beautiful truck however!

Thanks Steve, I did not know that about the original engine.

The search for a serious non-scamming buyer continues......

Unfortunately, to be imported under the 25-year-old rule in the US, vehicles must retain the original type of power plant and emissions. Beautiful truck however!
Hi Steve I know you do importation of Classic Cruisers but what if the engine blew up and you replace it with say the 2.8 Cummins engine or even another Toyota engine?
I am currently in South Africa and is looking at a couple of cruisers mostly FJ45 and and 40s and just want to make sure I have my ducks in a row. Where can I read up on more info since the CBP website does have some info but I would definitely like to communicate with and expert like you.
Thanks
Gerrie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom