Experience with Cruiserparts.com (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
no complaints here. only done business with them once, but it was quick, correct, and easy.

I've done a bunch of business with James, he's a good guy, a real honest cruiserhead not some lame salesperson. I'd certainly recommend them.

James is a great guy. I sold him my parts FJ60. He had some people come down and pick it up from my garage while I was at work. I left them the garage door opener so that they could get in. I came home from work and the Cruiser was gone, and my opener remote and a check was in the mail box.

Previously, I had ordered a head gasket from him. For some reason this gasket didnt have the oil through plug opened up on it and it ended up ruining the rockers and the rocker galley. He gave me a new gasket set, and some of the money to go back and get it fixed.

Right now he is looking for a 79+ tub for me from out west.

He is a true and honest person. I check his site before going anywhere else.

I have to agree with everyone, James is a great guy! Descend prices too!

I have ordered through them several times.. even their air freight shipping charges are good. I ordered a used hardtop sidepanel from them. I asked for one that could be rusty and not their top of the line, as I was just trying to get the top on for the winter.. the panel they sent me for $100 was better than the nice one I had on the other side of the cruiser.. for the most part, they carry quality used stuff. I will definitely use them again.

Mike

I assume you guys are talkin about James Valley? In New Hampshire?
If so LSLC ordered a group deal, 2 pallets of stuff, great service no complaints from any of us.
Butch

I ordered from them also. I had a part that was damaged in shipment. Had a machine shop fix them problem and they covered the bill. Great customer service!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom