Expedition Overland (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for all of the replies guys!!! It was a blast up in Canada. We shot EP4 at the beginning of April, and we should have it out in the next couple of weeks. It was Sweet!!! The trail we took was about at the limit of what the cruiser could handle, especially with the trailer. But we had a blast!

Riding the bike was super fun too.

Anyway, here is a little promo video we just put together. It has some footage from EP4.

[vimeo]41330274[/vimeo]

Also, we are going to be at the Overland Expo in Flagstaff this weekend, we will have a booth, so come check it out, hope to see some of you there!!!!

Ryan

Good stuff and absolutely gorgeous scenery! Where did you guys go this time?

Good stuff and absolutely gorgeous scenery! Where did you guys go this time?

Thanks!!!

Lockhart Basin, Moab

I have been following you guys for a little while and I am anxious to see how this progresses. You all have been doing a great job and are quite entertaining! Hurry up with episode 4!!!!

Thanks a bunch, we really Appreciate it!!!!

Ryan

As always another great episode. Keep up the good work.

^^^ That.Was.Awesome!

^^^ That.Was.Awesome!

Thanks man!!!

Plus, I read you quote at the bottom of your sig. That sad part is I didn't have to Google who Bill Watterson is and I couldn't agree more!! LOL

Im actually supposed to be a grown up now, so I have to have the "Fancy" ones out in the living room!

temporary-11.jpg

Ryan

Wow guys!!

Can't believe I didn't catch this before...overlanding without all the pretentiousness....just good ol' exploring, with a nice down home dose of goodness and fun !

Looking forward to more adventures...safe travels and good luck

BRING IT!!

:beer:

Reactions: Dox
Love the series, can't wait for next season.

Just saw this thread so now I'm going have to watch all the vids! I'm anticipating enjoying this cause we are into expedition style adventures and we just recently bought a '08 BMW R1200GS to add to our rigs, so it will be fun to see everything play out. Best of luck!

-Daniel Kent

Ryan,

I've been watching the episodes your team has been putting together from the beginning and anxiously wait for each episode to come out. I'm always impressed with the cinematography, story line and of course the ethical approach to overlanding that comes through your episodes. I have a 100 series (as many do on this forum) that is equipped similarly and really enjoy seeing the places you all get to and the wheeling you put the cruiser through. Personally, I'd like to see the challenging wheeling that takes place and exploring the limits of the vehicles.

As a Canadian, I was also happy to see you guys come out our way. I live in Ontario and have lived in B.C. most of my life and would love to see an episode where you guys travel to some of the more remote areas in North America - there are a lot of options in NWT and Yukon - Dempster Hwy, Dalton Hwy and out in northern Quebec and near Nunavut, James Bay and the North Road. There are a few overland bike threads that cover these areas and I know of some folks that have done it by vehicle as well. Not extreme 4x4 by any means, but remote wilderness with little support i.e. 800 km from nearest form of civilization and two gas stations (challenging for the hundy i know).

Regardless, we have ample areas to explore with little human inhabitants and we welcome you guys back in Canada, eh! bring your toque.

Jordan

Hey Ryan, great stuff! Just found you and this thread, so I'm working my way through the episodes. About to start number three. Really enjoying the exploring and camaraderie you all share. I have to admit I'm a bit envious of your group, and what you have in your backyard! My FZJ80 and I plan to be in Montana in early summer, I would love to say hi in person.

Keep up the great work!

you guys make me wish I was still Stationed in Great Falls... so the big question, Will you guys be participating in the next years Annual Pumpkin Snorkel Head Season the entire month of October!?

KIMG0273.JPG

you guys make me wish I was still Stationed in Great Falls... so the big question, Will you guys be participating in the next years Annual Pumpkin Snorkel Head Season the entire month of October!?

View attachment 2137738

I dont know that we have any official plans :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom