Expedition Overland (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

xoverland

Media Partner
Threads
Ok it is X Overlands official first post here on mud. We are a reality based web series about overlanding. We have a 100 series cruiser, a 2001 Tacoma, and a BMW F800gs.

Group1.jpg

The desire for exploration and adventure is at the heart of this series. The show will feature our adventures and mishaps as well as our personal insights into our struggles, successes, and experiences. These journey's will require team work, problem solving, ingenuity, and endurance. The hurdles that are required for such journey's to be a success will be highlighted through out our series.

We have 6 members and are based out of Bozeman Mt. We currently have 2 episodes shot, and the first is currently live on our website. Our second Episode will be out tomorrow evening the 13th of Dec 2011.

These episodes are free to watch, and we feel they are a much higher quality of entertainment than much of what is on TV these days.

Just getting on here so that we can let you guys know that we are real people and we are interested in what you have to say.

If you like us, please "Like" us on Facebook

We are also have a little bit of a contest.

Our webiste:
XOVERLAND.COM

This has all of our episodes, extra content, vehicle info, photos, etc.

Facebook:
Facebook.com/XOVERLAND
Facebook is our most active source of info. We post cool links, info about episodes, questions etc.

Please watch the full episode, they have some good wheeling, me crashing on my bike a bunch, and quite a bit of comedy.

Thanks again, and feel free to post any questions/coments/insight here.

We are looking for the most interesting/funny/extreme picture of you or a group watching episode 2. There needs to be a phone/ipad/laptop/tv displaying the episode in your photo. The deadline for the photo is this Friday the 23rd at Midnight Mountain Standard time.

You can post your photos on this thread

The prize is a new metal NATO Jerry can.

Enjoy

Ryan and the XOVERLAND crew

Last edited:
Reactions: Dox
Ryan, watched the video today, well worth the 25 minutes...loved it!!

I stumbled upon your website a few days ago and was amazed at how professional you guys put your work together. I was more amazed at how you came across a Macbook charger in the most random and unlikely place ever...

What is most inspiring is your combination of overland with trucks as well as the adventure riding on the BMW (both major interests of mine).

The overall tone and attitudes you guys have place overlanding with 4x4's in a positive light, which is MUCH needed these days with the limitation of access to public trails and some being shut down all together.

Looking forward to the next gig.

Last edited:
welcome to the site!
come spend some time on the 100 forum, plenty of good info there.
enjoyed the vid

It's a bit overdramatized. I think you guys have been watching a lot of reality TV. The production quality is excellent though.

I think you should have parked that bimmer and taken the Yotas up the switchbacks.:steer::cheers:

Keep it up guys , I think it is much needed to inspire future overlanders . I would rather watch an episode of your vids then any show on TV right now. :clap:

Keep it up guys , I think it is much needed to inspire future overlanders . I would rather watch an episode of your vids then any show on TV right now. :clap:

Thanks for the compliments, we really appreciate it!! And yea, we are going for a little better content than what is on tv at the moment....

Ryan

Great stuff and better than anything on TV. Growing up in Billings I explored a lot of the Pryor's on a 1985 XR350R and it was fun to re-live the adventure in the 2nd episode.

Keep up the great work!

nice job... only suggestion would be a little less of the overdub talking and more of the actual talking that happens on the trip.... gets a little tiring after a while IMO...

other than that I enjoyed it and am very jealous right now... bike and a hundy offroad.. heaven

nice job... only suggestion would be a little less of the overdub talking and more of the actual talking that happens on the trip.... gets a little tiring after a while IMO...

other than that I enjoyed it and am very jealous right now... bike and a hundy offroad.. heaven

Yea, we are working on that, none of us have ever been on camera before, so our interviews are still a work in progress. We had a bit of back story and intro in the first episode, so that one ad quite a bit of narration.

It is sometimes hard to see and realize what is happening when it is happening. We might be struggling to make something work, or fix something, that is just part of traveling, and then realize, hey, we should be shooting this. We will get better at it with time.

Thanks for the comments!!!

Ryan

making me jealous too....next time I am going to follow you in my 80

Great vids! Lots of great places to see.

Side note: episode 1 "....Land cruiser with a posi lock...."?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom