Exhaust systems (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone changed there stock exhaust yet? I think it's a bit to quiet but I don't want that loud ford sound either. Any ideas? I would do it from the Cat back and would not put on headers as they are not trustworthy for off road or longevity. :banana:

Has anyone changed there stock exhaust yet? I think it's a bit to quiet but I don't want that loud ford sound either. Any ideas? I would do it from the Cat back and would not put on headers as they are not trustworthy for off road or longevity. :banana:

Wow alot of assumptions about headers...... if you want to know more about headers and exhaust for the 200 series....try the search function :D

Wow alot of assumptions about headers...... if you want to know more about headers and exhaust for the 200 series....try the search function :D

Ok thanks. I should have checked first before potentially reposting. :doh: I just remember in the past that headers were not reliable. If that has changed, than my bad.:whoops:

Administrator may close this tread as I didn't realize there was another thread already started. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom