exhaust route (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK, Checking out the 40 sliders thread I started thinking about how truly fawked my exhaust route is. I have dual exhaust routed out the sides. The muffler sits on the outside of the frame, tucked up under the body ::) PO did this :slap:

I want to see it routed out the rear side behind the tires. Anyone got any pics of how they routed their exhaust systems on the 40?

hugger headers or fenderwell headers?

Fenderwells suck regardless IMO....

My huggers run a custom crossover under the oilpan and then a single 3" down the driverside between the frame-rail and t-case. Fits nicely with a flat skid plate, nothing to hang up on.

Huggers.

Got any pics of your exhaust woody? I think there is one or two pics of the bottom of your rig floating around here somewhere ;)

lol...hit "ih8mud.com" and click the white "photos" link towards the bottom...check anything from Attica, I believe the stuff from March has some nice underbelly pics

:flipoff2:

Don't mean to hi-jack your thread Fj40crusher, but I want to route my exhaust the way Woody has his, but I haven't ever actually seen exhaust routed this way on a 79 /later fj40 (2F w/header, 4spd, 3spd t-case). I'm sure it can be done, there is room. Have you guys ever seen this done before on a 79/later fj40, I'd like to see this setup, if possible, before I commit to it ???.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom