Everybody check in. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Didn't get anything in denton, skies got slightly dark and some rain. Tornado warning at UNT and we got to go to the basement which was pretty cool as we usually don't have access down there.

Lotsa rain in Bonham, TV out of Dallas report no major injuries and no fatalities so far......which is amazing after watching footage.....

No damage here in Irving. Good view of the storm that hit DFW from my office in Las Colinas.

Sirens went off in Richardson and Wylie. Schools went into lock down. Luckily our area was not hit. Some of the footage on the news looks pretty brutal.

Define all right? Finally left school after lock in with 26, 7th graders. Lots of rain only. MIke

Our school got locked in until 4:30 in Sunnyvale I could not believe the parents coming to pick up their kids in pouring rain with tornado sirens. Teacher friends in Forney didn't fare so well though.

image-1986382429.jpg

image-2029555960.jpg

Last edited:
Fine in Keller, but on our way out to Dallas on 635 to see friends we passed 5 cars beat up and back windows busted out.

~Daniel

Sent from deep in the mountains of Honduras using only sticks and rocks.

Woke up in a weird place, surrounded by some wee-folk calling themselves "munchkins". Turned out the twister had set me down at Kowboy's old place and the little fellas had finally broken out of his underground dungeon.

I caught a flight home with a winged monkey...all good in Mansfield.

Ok in Weatherford just lots of rain. Some Hail in Aledo.

Van Alstyne was ok,worked outside all day.......with a raincoat ;)

I'm very blessed.

No damage and about an inch of rain.
Y'all stay safe.
Happy Trails! N

No worries in my neck of the woods...

All good down south. Several touch downs reported but no damage at the house or the shop.

Glad to hear everyone was safe yesterday! Thank goodness for that. What a blessing that no one was injured, and that no one suffered any property loss in this group. What a crazy, crazy day.

Whew!

Woke up in a weird place, surrounded by some wee-folk calling themselves "munchkins". Turned out the twister had set me down at Kowboy's old place and the little fellas had finally broken out of his underground dungeon.

I caught a flight home with a winged monkey...all good in Mansfield.

You been ingesting some contraband again????

KOWBOY said:
Any of 'em pressin' charges? :eek:

:flamingo:

Stockholm Syndrome. They worship you...

Came through DFW on American Airlines and the jet we took from there to Austin had hail dimples on the small flap part of the wing. We thought it would fly better like a golf ball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom