For Sale Euro parts run for 40/60/70/80 diesel parts...any requests? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@ Jimkyser

I just looked at the pics from the Craigslist ad on my phone ,on the little screen it looks like that is a top plate from a 60 or 70 series not the coveted 40 top plate.

Then again I could be wrong looking at the small pictures.

Joe

Not a 40 in that ad.

For reference.

image.jpg

I agree the cover on the transmission in the photo is from a 60 or 70 series truck. I think he bought the entire transmission/transfer assembly from a bj60 or bj7x. He says he has another one that he acquired seperately and that is not shown in the photos.

Complete Stock Diesel A440F valve body

How about 80 series rubber/vinyl floor covering? Probably a pink unicorn request...
cheers,
J

How about 80 series rubber/vinyl floor covering? Probably a pink unicorn request...
cheers,
J

Nope I can get these......unfortunately all in the same condition with a nice hole where the driver rest his foot.

Most of the base ones have been used to work hard and the interior reflects this.

I have tried to get quotes for new interior parts from some Belgian Toyota dealer but they are selling so few new Land Cruisers a year that they don't want to spend time looking up cruiser parts,there are no new 70 series available trough the Official dealer net in Europe and in a few years from now there will be no Cruisers left there ( I bring em all here Lol) The 200 series does not sell very good.

Joe

Nope I can get these......unfortunately all in the same condition with a nice hole where the driver rest his foot.

Most of the base ones have been used to work hard and the interior reflects this.

I have tried to get quotes for new interior parts from some Belgian Toyota dealer but they are selling so few new Land Cruisers a year that they don't want to spend time looking up cruiser parts,there are no new 70 series available trough the Official dealer net in Europe and in a few years from now there will be no Cruisers left there ( I bring em all here Lol) The 200 series does not sell very good.

Joe

Thank you Joe,
If you come across a semi-good one, I would like it. A hole can be patched...
Cheers,
jan

Thank you Joe,
If you come across a semi-good one, I would like it. A hole can be patched...
Cheers,
jan

I have a base model HZJ80 in Europe,it might have the rubber in it,if so and it is in reasonable condition I will let you know.It is a 91 so legal for import in a few months although I have not made my mind up yet what exactly to do with it (use in Belgium to collect more stuff,part out or bring it as a complete rig)

Joe

Hey Joe, I think you should bring it over as a complete rig and I'll gladly take it off your hands, except for Jan's floor mat of course!:D

Hey Joe, I think you should bring it over as a complete rig and I'll gladly take it off your hands, except for Jan's floor mat of course!:D

Well Colby

Mecanical it is an A plus but there is some rust on it and no AC !
Guess the no Ac part might be a bit hard on you in summer time ;)

Joe

Not as hard on me as it would be on you! We've only had a half dozen days this year that have been over 90f. Guess I could always take the top an doors off during the summer!

Not as hard on me as it would be on you! We've only had a half dozen days this year that have been over 90f. Guess I could always take the top an doors off during the summer!

Well Colby it is an HZJ 80 .....taking the top and doors off might be relatively easy .......welding it all back on might be a thad harder ;)

Friggin hot here now + 100 degrees in my shop from 10am on :(

Next year I might have to bend and install ac.

Well Colby it is an HZJ 80 .....taking the top and doors off might be relatively easy .......welding it all back on might be a thad harder

Friggin hot here now + 100 degrees in my shop from 10am on :(

Next year I might have to bend and install ac.

It may be over 100 but at least it's humid to make up for it!:p I'm with you, when I build my new shop (hopefully this winter) it will be AC equipped.

Don't worry about the top, I can get that back on, I figure a handful of 6010 rods and the ol Lincoln cracker box maxed out and I can have it done in no time.:eek:

How about a head for 1HD-FT, in any condition. I only need couple of the shaft saddle clamps

How about a head for 1HD-FT, in any condition. I only need couple of the shaft saddle clamps

If I can find one it will be expensive,those clamps might be cheaper new then paying for a used head.

Joe

If I can find one it will be expensive,those clamps might be cheaper new then paying for a used head.

Joe
Problem is these clamps can not be purchased separately. They are cast and machined with the heads. However if you could locate a couple of these clamps I can machine these locally to work with my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom