Engine Price Estimation (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a 2LTE engine for sale from a 1990 3 door Prado - It has the over heating issue and am looking to replace it with a 1 KZ, It has I believe 80 Km on it - what price can i ask for it

@kash , one a more positive note, I sold a 2L-T injection pump for $500. Then I put the 2L Block on Craigslist for $200 and sold it in an hour, but at the time I just wanted it out of the garage. Looking back it was too cheap. Somewhere between $700 - $1400 is probably an accurate price for everything. If you could prove the head wasn't cracked and not the cause of the overheating, maybe a bit more or at least the high end of the scale. Just a function of supply and demand, to state the obvious. How bad does someone want or not want it, and how patient are you. Starter, alternator, power steering pump, oil cooler, you should be able to part those out alone for $150-$200 each if you wanted to go the longer route of parting it out. Hope that helps.

It has the over heating issue and am looking to replace it with a 1 KZ, It has I believe 80 Km on it - what price can i ask for it
If its a Japanese import, it probably has double or triple that mileage. You can get decent money for the peripherals , but the engine is probably worth a few hundred maximum

Thanks a lot guys for youe help and also giving me a summer project - Thank you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom