Endless Horizon Expedition Outfitters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

To celebrate our new partnership with TJM we are featuring their OX HD Recovery Kit with an additional 15% off the in cart price. This price is good through Sunday!
http://endlesshorizonoutfitters.com/index.php/recovery/straps/tjm.html

image-1783833816.jpg

image-1783833816.jpg

Just to let you FJC guys know, EHEO just became a FJ Cruiser Forum sponsor today and we will be offering all forum members 10% off on Maxpedition, OZTent, ICON, Rigid, Expedition One, TJM, and CVT through Black Friday. Visit our EHEO forum for the details and the code!

I'll make sure to take some of shock tower gussets after I put them on tomorrow.
Grab a few of the rear bypass shocks too, they are massive.

$100 off OZTENTs until the 15th. LLK members contact us direct for your discount on top off the sale price.

Sooooo tempting!! All I want for Christmas...

Which model are you interested in?

All of them! LOL! They are great tents and so easy to set up. My plan is to setup a Foxwing on my M101A2 and hook it to an OZ tent. That is unless I find a great deal on a RTT to put on the trailer. But nothing is going to happen until I can find a new career. I'll make sure to pass the word to my Colorado friends that y'all are having a deal.

All of them! LOL! They are great tents and so easy to set up. My plan is to setup a Foxwing on my M101A2 and hook it to an OZ tent. That is unless I find a great deal on a RTT to put on the trailer. But nothing is going to happen until I can find a new career. I'll make sure to pass the word to my Colorado friends that y'all are having a deal.

Thanks as usual Brian, and good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom