Endless Horizon Expedition Outfitters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well folks....after months of lost sleep and burning the candle at both ends we are ready for our soft opening. Please check out our website and take a minute to like our page on FaceBook. We can supply you with any of your vehicle expedition or camping gear needs as well as provide you with the stuff that makes the every day adventure more fun. Look for daily updates as we continue to add in some really great product lines. Don't see what you are looking for on our website? Contact us, chances are we just haven't loaded it yet. www.endlesshorizonoutfitters.com

You will see discount codes and LLK specials posted periodically on our FB page and in this thread right here on MUD. As a matter of fact we will be posting a grand opening Fourth of July special later on today so stay tuned!

Happy Fourth of July!

EHEO Oval with black and orange text.jpg

EHEO Oval with black and orange text.jpg

good luck :cheers:

looking on the website, just a few comments:

who is I ?
a few more commas would make the custom page more readable
my favorite, though, is: contacts lead to Brooklyn, NY :lol:

who is I ?

Yeah, all of those things have been noted. Hence the term "soft opening" ;). We have lots of little things that still need tweaking and as time goes by we hope to iron it all out. Thanks for understanding while we get out of the gate. We hope a few grammatical errors and geographical missteps don't prevent you from taking advantage of all the great things we have to offer.

Cheers!

who is I ?

Grammar is definitely not our strong suit lol we'll get the wives right on that thanks ;)

Contact us page is a headache I've been having for a while now. Its on the fix it list.

Also it's just a sample of all the products we offer

We haven't even touched on our customized items yet or trailers

Congrats for doing something in a field you love to do, that is a rare thing to be able to accomplish. I wish I wasn't so quick to pull the trigger on shopping for things that I want or that you guys would have open sooner, but hey. I'm sure we will be doing some business SOON! getting toys is one of my hobbies :grinpimp::bounce::steer:

No "d" in refrigeration. Per Webster's. :whoops:

Congrats boys! Very cool website. We'll have to have some beers next time I'm in Brooklyn.

Thanks Will
I really should just stick to numbers and building crap

The map is about to go, cool feature but I can't figure out how to change it!!!!

Ya would but noooooooo
And as I've told you and Jonas before with the newer fancier sites thing have changed. that map is "built in" so you can't just jump to the spot in the code and change it. I miss old school

No sleep till Brooklyn!

Congrats guys! I'm happy that I can finally let the cat out of the bag. I'm not good at keeping secrets. :cheers:

Looks good! Large.

:( Site doesn't work for me.

Shirts look nice though. :)

No "d" in refrigeration. Per Webster's. :whoops:

Congrats boys! Very cool website. We'll have to have some beers next time I'm in Brooklyn.

I agree, Brooklyn has been so on my list of places to go, lately :lol:

that said, I really like the logo for the company :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom