Endless Horizon Expedition Outfitters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
when i click that link in Google Chrome, I just get a blank page.

Well, the good ole govt. computers won't let me go to the site! Congrats on the opening! The shirts look Awesome! You must have a good screen printer! lol

Well, the good ole govt. computers won't let me go to the site! Congrats on the opening! The shirts look Awesome! You must have a good screen printer! lol

Sadly, I think the site is a bit self sabotaging at the moment. Matt has been on the phone with IT this morning giving them a stern talking to. We will post up once everything has been squared away and all of the gremlins put to rest. The shirts do look great and we can't wait to see the hats! Thanks again!

Can't even get to the site? Huh, what's really frustrating about all this is the fact that I have never had a problem with any of it yet on my machines.
Still cracking the whip on the IT minions...

So I can get to the site with Firefox, but not Chrome. Tested it again this morning. Just an FYI.

Hey Guys, we are hoping to have some of our site issues cleared up by tomorrow so log on and check out what's new, like these new EHEO hats!

image-2402412303.jpg

image-2402412303.jpg

After speaking to several people at the meeting today I was made aware that there was some confusion surrounding our business model. I would like to address this and let everyone know that we DO NOT plan or guide expeditions. We are NOT in any way associated with trip planning. We sell camping and vehicle expedition products that we(Kevin) have tested ourselves in the real world. We will also introduce our own line of expedition trailers in the coming months that we will be manufacturing ourselves. We have a great fully functioning website that we will be adding more of our products to daily. We encourage you to contact us directly about any product that you are interested in but don't see on our site. Brian "beach cruiser" Beauchamp has signed on to help us get more products loaded as well as do some product testing and representation in the Colorado area. I hope that I have shed some light on the situation and I personally apologize for not being more informative about our work. We hope that we can help you out with any product needs that you have in the future. Thanks again.

For you guys that don't go on Facebook...

Got the vertical components of the cage together so you can really get a size and shape of the deathstar 2.0

Still need to put front compartment together, and all suspension components should be in this week, but it's coming together.

image-2805339571.jpg

image-1193011366.jpg

Adam and Jo's FJ may need some mods to pull it though

image-3125078208.jpg

image-2805339571.jpg

image-1193011366.jpg

image-3125078208.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom