ELVIS has left the building..and found a NEW HOME! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Re: ELVIS has left the building..and found a NEW H

Hey Joe welcome!! Hope fully we can meet on the trail!!

I got your personal message on the SOR forum.
I am going out this weekend to look at CB's and pick up some of the smaller items on your list. One thing i dont have are sliders/skid plates yet.

i am running on :
OME coils (stock height..about 1 inch lift)
5 (inc spare) BFG AT 295's (33.4 in).
no lockers on my rig :-/

Once i get everything together i will let you know.
How many people are going??

Yeah I know your rig set up. It should not be a problem on this trail. There are bypasses for difficult sections. Without sliders I would not do anything to crazy. Just take it easy. I figured you had lockers. Oh well won't matter this time. I never know how many people are going. It's just who ever shows up. I just tell them I am going. They send an email out with meeting time and directions. And I show up. Last run there was like 10 trucks.
As for CB's. What I did was I just bought a hand held,external antenna and a external speaker/mic. I mounted the antenna to my bull bar up front and ran the wire into the interior and connected it to the hand held. Works flawlessly! No mounting or wiring issues to worry about. I just use the external speaker/mic to talk into instead of lifting the whole unit. Works great. I will show you when we meet.

Hey Joe,

No worries if wheeling w/ Wench ::) - you could just borrow my sons little red wagon and not have any issues.
grinning-smiley-008.gif

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom