Electrical cable makers in Tucson? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know or recommend any local places that make heavy duty electrical cables in tucson? Need 2 roughly 12’ cables to run from a winch to battery. Trying to locate something local if possible.

Thanks!!

If you have your load calculations, you can order what you need online and we can make the cable at my place. I might even have the cable ends. I am sure there is a place that can make them, but it will be much less expensive to make them yourself. Let me know if I can help.

@ARJMN that would be awesome! This is heavy duty wires so I do not have that capability to make them.

I need to relocate a winch controller. 3-4’ of cable required for that. I am not sure what gauge that is, still doing research.

Then I need 10-12’ of 2g or 0g to run the power/ground to the battery. (Battery is in the cab).

If this is still something you think you can help me out with let me know and ill shoot you a message.

@ARJMN that would be awesome! This is heavy duty wires so I do not have that capability to make them.

I need to relocate a winch controller. 3-4’ of cable required for that. I am not sure what gauge that is, still doing research.

Then I need 10-12’ of 2g or 0g to run the power/ground to the battery. (Battery is in the cab).

If this is still something you think you can help me out with let me know and ill shoot you a message.
No worries, we can make that happen. I will be back in Tucson next week and can help anytime.

Jason 501-772-6109

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom