eezi awn tent review (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trying to decide between a Series 3 1200 or 1400 for my FJ Cruiser. Sounds like the 1200 is also pretty roomy. Recommendations/

If I am viewing those last two photos correctly the 1400 should not have any problem mounted to open up to the back on a 80. Or will those +-3” off the sides make that much of a difference?

Interested in seeing mounting options for a 1200 using the Yakima Universal Snars attached to round bars. I am mounting to an ARB roof rack with 1" bars spaced about 6.5" center to center. I am having the rack modified so the tent sits on the bottom, i.e., top bars cut off. I will use the snars on the existing ARB cross bars.

If I am viewing those last two photos correctly the 1400 should not have any problem mounted to open up to the back on a 80. Or will those +-3” off the sides make that much of a difference?

you could deffinatly mount it so it opens off the back however the 1400 is a rectangle shape so it will hang of the roof edge on both sides more then the 1200. its up to you. i decided against it because when i use this tent i know im going long distances and that creates a bit more drag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom