Dune Beige FJ40 at Fairfield airshow? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone on here have the Dune Beige 40 that I saw at the Fairfield airshow today? I've seen it around this area once before as well. Just curious if it was an IH8MUD'er or not. Has a snorkel, a high lift on the front, and a roof rack...

Marty

Umm..I didn't notice the plates. Sorry..

Marty

I've seen one similar to that up in columbus

Yeah, I have seen one in Columbus, on Neil ave, right around 5th. Nice Stock model. Dune beige Just starting to get rust stanins dripping down on the front of the driver rocker panel. Has the land cruiser spare tire cover like SOR sells. Appears to be a DD since it moves spots frequently.

Not that I have taken notice or anything sick like that.....

OHIOFJ40 said:
Does anyone on here have the Dune Beige 40 that I saw at the Fairfield airshow today? I've seen it around this area once before as well. Just curious if it was an IH8MUD'er or not. Has a snorkel, a high lift on the front, and a roof rack...
Marty,
That is Denny McCann's '75 FJ40. He's not computer literate, so no ih8mud there. :frown:

FWIW, truck has 33x9.50 muds on stock wheels, 2.5" softride springs, lockrights frt &rr, '77 disc brake frt axle, rear GM disc brake swap, H41 4-spd, J30 t-case, built 4.3L '79 2F... :cool:

Next (and final) mod is PS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom