Dual Cab 60 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there all

New this section of the forum - but have aquired a 60 series wagon (5speed 2H Diesel)

I want to chop the 60 series and make it into a dual cab (with 2 kids the old BJ73, quite a capable vehicle but need the 4 doors) - I am looking to this forum for advise ideas and pictures.

Thanks in adavnce

Wayne

there is another aussie guy whos done the duel cab on a 60 and it looks awesome do a search on "bobbed" or "chop" and you might find it unfortunatly i cant remember the guys name.

here ya go
pickup%20fj62.jpg

Last edited:
One thing I would do I think... Would be to extend the wheelbase. Extend the frame out 6 feet, and mount the axle farther back so the over hang isn't soo silly. Then you can really use it like a truck.

One thing I would do I think... Would be to extend the wheelbase. Extend the frame out 6 feet, and mount the axle farther back so the over hang isn't soo silly. Then you can really use it like a truck.

I agree with your views. i'd have the bottom truck, with the axel put back about 6 inches. cut the guards right out and fit 36 or 37s. with that kind of effort a coil conversion would be the go too!

attachment.php

mine was cut off like this ... but i'm goin to chop it and bob it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom