Drivers rear patch panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For the heck of it - Help me save an FJ55 from a part out - seeing if anyone out there has has the ability to cut me out a drivers rear patch panel for a FJ55. I would take most of the corner from the rear side window down above the reflector (most rust problem are below this point) over to the tailgate. Here is a picture of what needs to be covered. Just let me know what you want for it. Thanx for looking!

FJ55002.jpg

I do have that panel on a late 69 part rig. I've got pics on the home puter. I'll be able to post'em up this weekend if I make it home.
I'm in Helena MT
Paul

I also can probably get u where u need to be. Piggie in Portland and get to it once a month. Other side same as this side.
piggie1.jpg

i need the passenger side.

bummer, is that tree damage? or a rock ledge? I don't see any scraping marks?
I see the gutter damage, is the upper area for the window still straight?

look at my avitar its from when i put it on its side

bummer, didn't see that when I posted. is the rest of the damage manageble? fender and doors.

Deans,

I know your piggie looks bad to you...but I see that there appears to be real nice steel under that bent up metal. If it were me (and it was me a few years back with my 40..although tough to see in the pic below, but the quarter was pushed in 3" behind the cage) ....I'd get the port-power out and push the roof line, rear quarter lines etc. back out to their rough original lines...then break out the puller, hammer and dollies and work that back into shape. Bent up good steal can be straightened...easier than finding a rust free quarter to replace it with. Done it both ways. Here is a link to the later....https://forum.ih8mud.com/60-series-wagons/477309-red-wagon-gets-some-love.html Somethin to consider and at this point...what's it going to hurt to try...you'll need to straighten those basic lines out anyway to hang a new quarter.
MVC-002Fsm.JPG

Last edited:
For the heck of it - Help me save an FJ55 from a part out - seeing if anyone out there has has the ability to cut me out a drivers rear patch panel for a FJ55. I would take most of the corner from the rear side window down above the reflector (most rust problem are below this point) over to the tailgate. Here is a picture of what needs to be covered. Just let me know what you want for it. Thanx for looking!

FJ55002.jpg

here's the one I have, I can cut it wherever. it's not perfect but could work.
PB290054.jpg
PB290055.jpg
PB290056.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom