Dobinsons Drawer System Group buy! *LIVE* (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kyle Fogle

H.B.I.C. at Treaty Oak Offroad
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.treatyoakoffroad.com
**GROUP BUY IS CLOSED**

Place your order eat the link below and put your phone # in the order notes for shipping.

Dobinsons Drawer System

Who’s ready for a bad ass rear storage group buy? I spoke with my folks at Dobinsons and they’ve given me the green light for another drawer system group buy!

All are equipped with a driver side fridge slide, 8x stainless tie down points, and 300lb drawer capacity

GX470, GX460, 4th/5th gen 4Runner:

36" deep, 40" wide, 10" tall.

80/100/200/RRC:

39”x42”x10”

More tech specs are in the attached picture, as well as some install pics from earlier this year. Examples of GX460, GX470, 80, 200, and 5th gen t4r below.

Either drawer systems are $1050 without wings, and $1220 with wings (not available for 4th gen t4r...sorry), including shipping to your nearest freight terminal. Add tax for Texas residents. This is available to the continental US and Canada (additional shipping applies)

We’re going to open this up through 8/10/2018, and need 5 participants to activate the group buy. LETS DO ITTTTT!

IMG_6708.JPG

IMG_6730.JPG

IMG_6731.JPG

IMG_6732.JPG

Last edited:
Oh man!!!!

By chance can I see the install instructions?

I’ve searched the web and haven’t come up with any PDFs.

Last edited:
10-22,

I believe they are the same as “Titan Drawers” out if AU. Found some YouTube instructions.

I’m in for a set! Just gotta go see if I want the wings or not!

I do have them, shoot me a message with your email and i'll email the instructions.

Great news!! let me know if you have questions.

Are the “wings” the same thing as side panels?

Also, do you have a pic of an 80/LX with drawers installed?

- thx

Interested. Would love to see pics or hear reviews from those who have them.

Are the “wings” the same thing as side panels?

Also, do you have a pic of an 80/LX with drawers installed?

- thx

The wings are the side panels. Picture attached

039088BE-9EC8-436A-827D-F5CA21B24753.jpeg

No love for the 60 series with this drawer system?

No love for the 60 series with this drawer system?

The drawers themselves are universal, no 60 series specific side wings that I’m aware of. Check your dimensions vs large and medium in the main post. If you’ve got the room, they’ll fit

The drawers themselves are universal, no 60 series specific side wings that I’m aware of. Check your dimensions vs large and medium in the main post. If you’ve got the room, they’ll fit
I will get the meauring tape out, what are the side wings made of? can they be trimmed if necessary?

I will get the meauring tape out, what are the side wings made of? can they be trimmed if necessary?

They’re plywood, can certainly be modified

whats the total price with the group buy

whats the total price with the group buy

**GROUP BUY IS LIVE**

Either drawer systems are $1050 without wings, and $1220 with wings (not available for 4th gen t4r...sorry), including shipping to your nearest freight terminal. Add tax for Texas residents. This is available to the continental US and Canada (additional shipping applies)

We’re going to open this up through 8/10/2018, and need

Kyle,
Can you do a full length for a 60/62 series with the rear seats completely removed as well? I'd be game. I wont need the wings.

Edit: my fault, you dont manufacture these, they're Dobinson's, I should read more carefully next time.

Finally able to get mine from the freight dock, test fitted in and was able to get one cross member to line up,

Going to remove them this weekend and drill a couple holes to line up the forward cross member. I may try and wiggle them and see if there is any way I can secure the front cross member w/out drilling but no worries. The only bolt holes I can use are the latch brackets for the 3rd row. I also might add some washers as spacers to raise the rear up a tad as I’m a little close to the plastic drop down flap.

They are really top quality! All the rollers are smooth as glass and all the rivnutts look fantastic! The fit and finish is really nice. I’m tickled man, truly excited to have them!

A cordless and a 1/4” drive 4mm Allen adapter are your BEST friend!

More pics and details to come.

CEB77A4F-5C1B-4EEC-9F36-AABEC43EB9BF.jpeg

B54C81C1-9D3A-4D58-BF5D-6E071AE220B3.jpeg

7FB38587-484D-49BE-B4C4-565F99839CD6.jpeg

Are these the same as Titan? I saw some poor reviews for the Titan is why I ask.

So what exactly is the discount? I see 200 series for $1210 FREE shipping on Amazon sold directly by Dobinson's.

That $1210 is without the side wings, that was $1050 for the GB.

with wings is $1400ish, was $1220 on the group buy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom