Difficulty posting photos in Chrome on iOS? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlieS

GOLD Star
Threads
Hi all,

Is anyone else having trouble posting photos on Chrome on iOS?

I am on an iPhone X iOS 14.4.2 and just recently got a Chrome update (87.0.4280.163).

When I try to click (tap) on the icon (box with a mountain and a moon) to attach a photo, nothing happens. It used to pop up a small dialog that let me attach photos.

71E99149-D8C0-486C-A2B2-E60BB7016D9B.jpeg

None of the other “buttons” like bold, italic, insert a link, etc respond to a tap either.

I tested in Safari on the same device and it works as expected (I can post photos).

I’m trying to figure out if it is something I did, or a problem with Chrome/Xenforo in the latest update

Thanks!

Last edited:
Considering the latest Chrome version is 90.0.4430.72, your updates are a bit behind....my Pixel4a is on v89

There are a few reports on Xenforo for v90 issues, seems corrupted browser cookies were the solution. Perhaps try clearing those, re-logging in and seeing if that solves the issue.

Will do.

This is the most up to date version of Chrome on the Apple App Store.

Thank you, Woody. That fixed it. I cleared my cookies from the cache, closed all applications, shut down then restarted the phone, and now it works again.

Thank you!!!

Testing:
9A352A73-BF91-49E2-8134-EC8E2779F826.jpeg

I love it when "clear your cookies and restart your browser" fixes 99% of the worlds problems....haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom