SOLD Denver, CO: Front runner cub pack drawer system (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm selling a brand new still in box never used cub pack drawer kit from frontrunner. The main drawer box is standard size and retails for $2148 + tax and shipping. fits any truck/rig. I also purchased the wing kit for the gx470 ($2435 for full set + tax and shipping).

After tax and shipping I paid $2,822.34. Asking $1800. Basically giving it away. Need to sell. Serious inquiries only. Payment via PayPal.

Will fit in any truck or suv. See links for measurements. You many need to purchase a different wing kit for your truck or just not use one. A lot of ppl do not use them. Selling cause it didnt fit well with my current accessories so I had to go with a different option. Thing is badass and well built so kinda sad it didnt work out. My loss your gain.

See links below.

Thanks!!

gx470, 4runner, 4 runner, overlanding, camping, drawer system, jeep, 4x4, RV, trailer, travel, off road, offroad, off grid, travel trailer

Last edited:
Updated payment method to PayPal. Sorry this is my first classified on here and I was advised this is the best method. Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions.

No one ever accused Front Runner of being cheap on shipping...This thing is bad ass! GLWS!

headed down the hill for a rockies game on saturday .... may need this! should be a pretty perfect fit in a bone stock 2001 LC, right? just need some drawers so when I fold the second row i have a nice level(ish) platform for a blow up mattress.

headed down the hill for a rockies game on saturday .... may need this! should be a pretty perfect fit in a bone stock 2001 LC, right? just need some drawers so when I fold the second row i have a nice level(ish) platform for a blow up mattress.
Yeah I would think it should fit perfectly but I would look at the link and check the measurements just to be sure. Unfortunately I’m heading out on a road trip this week so I will be out of town from Thursday - Thursday. 8/5-8/12.

Won't happen to fit an LC 200 now would it?
I’m not really familiar with the LC 200 but I’d go on the front runner links I posted and check the measurements for the main box. I would think it fits but they can tell you for sure if you call or use the chat.

**Must sell** I will split shipping for full price offer which is already a steal compared to buying from frontrunner. My girl is gonna kill me if I don't get this out of the garage soon :).

Last edited:
How much for just the drawers? The wing kit wouldn't work for me. If it's on a pallet, I can have it picked up.

How much for just the drawers? The wing kit wouldn't work for me. If it's on a pallet, I can have it picked up.
$1700. I think that’s fair. Still saving about $800 from buying the drawers new from frontrunner after tax and shipping. It’s till on the pallet and I’m the original box. I only opened it and inspected it to make sure it was complete. I will even throw in the wing kit if you want it.

Someone Make an offer. Still no luck selling this which is crazy cause I am basically giving it away. Really need to get it out of my Garage.

If you can ship it on the pallet I will take this as I need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom