Parting Out Denver: 1997 LX450 Black Partout No lockers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

13454091-AC72-478F-811C-ED2509E04747.png

Do you still have the throttle cable bracket in the photo?

Looking for the driver side rear interior door panel (entire panel). Also the passenger side 3rd row panel (trunk/boot area). shipping to 30303

Looking for the driver side rear interior door panel (entire panel). Also the passenger side 3rd row panel (trunk/boot area). shipping to 30303
I'm not shipping those. They are too big and last time I did it was a ton of Hassel making a box, driving to the ghetto Greyhound bus station and finding time. I suggest searching local.

ok. what about just the arm rest (driver side rear interior door)
Yeah I have that. I have to leave in the morning for a job. Are you in a hurry?

bizuump

Still have the power antenna motor assembly? If so any pics of it? Shipping to 94583?
The motor is there but the mast is missing

I have one, but my motor assembly is missing internal parts and I can't make it work with the new mast. As long as yours is all there except for the mast, I'm hoping between the two I can make one work. So if you have pics of it I'd like to check them out and let me know how much you want for it.

I have one, but my motor assembly is missing internal parts and I can't make it work with the new mast. As long as yours is all there except for the mast, I'm hoping between the two I can make one work. So if you have pics of it I'd like to check them out and let me know how much you want for it.
I hear it working. I'm trying to remove the cable now... It's a bit of a pain

Take your time...once you get it out just snap a few pics of it if you can. Mine is missing bolts and I just want to make sure yours doesn't look like someone has taken it apart. If it looks all complete, then let me know what you want for it. Thanks.

Any chance you still have the passengers side rear tail light. If so ill take it. Shipped to NY 10128

Any chance you still have the passengers side rear tail light. If so ill take it. Shipped to NY 10128
Sold sorry

Bump

I’m local.
How is the headliner, and price? Looks OK in photos.
Price for the dented front bumper (all of it - center and corners)?

I’m local.
How is the headliner, and price? Looks OK in photos.
Price for the dented front bumper (all of it - center and corners)?
Headliner is good, bumper is pending. I'll pm you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom