Demello front bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,
I’ve been in talks with Jason at Demello Offroad - https://www.demello-offroad.com/ about a possible build of a front bumper for our 200 series LC, starting with 16+. He does front bumpers exclusuvely for Tacoma, Fj, 4Runner, Tundra, and GX(20 years). Now he would like to gauge interests on how many people would like it. Now we are in the early stages of talk and don’t even have a prototype, but if you look on his website, you can see the front bumpers he builds for the other Toyota’s with his own style and strength . Prices would likely depend on options, but we are looking between $2000-$3000. Please feel free to to email him directly at jason@demello-offroad.com
What do you all think???

CD8FF797-9D7F-4D74-9A59-F67DB58D38F6.jpeg

BEAD20E5-D1E4-41DA-88E2-814C97482DFA.jpeg

D30D8165-0EB0-495F-AC3C-0927FD2A90AA.jpeg

Demello bumpers are often aluminum, correct?

Aluminum is good for our trucks…they’re already super heavy. If the 16-20 model he puts out can fit an 08-11 lx570 with modification…and it has the option for a stout upper hoop/headlight protector for animal strikes…I’d be interested.

Demello bumpers are often aluminum, correct?

Aluminum is good for our trucks…they’re already super heavy. If the 16-20 model he puts out can fit an 08-11 lx570 with modification…and it has the option for a stout upper hoop/headlight protector for animal strikes…I’d be interested.
They make bumpers in both materials, but their tundra bumpers are all steel due to the weight of the truck, so I’m guess we would have the same materials

I would potentially be interested, especially if he can come up with a design that doesn’t require trimming anything. If TJM can do it, others should be able to as well.

I would be interested.

Especially if it’s the low profile that is very popular these days.

I’d look at the
SLEE heritage one off
Rhino 4x4
TJM Venturer
Dissent
Victory 4x4

My wish list is
I would like a low profile that can accommodate a small hoop and/od driving lights
Less aggressive cutout as our heavy pigs alot of the time aren’t doing crazy rocks crawling.
A contoured up sweep under the headlights. Not just a straight horizontal shop line like some.
Integrarion of all the tech. Radar. Camera. Yea taking sensors.

I think SLEE looks the best with rhino a close second.

I am in the market for a low profile, no headlight hoops, bumper. I like steel. Integrated lightbar mounts and/or 3x3 light pod mounts would be nice. A tight profile with integration of the 200s gizmos will win my $$. I don’t love what’s currently on the market, a new design would be great. Go DeMello!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom