Dealership recommendation Chicago, central Il or St loius (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello. I have to do some work on my lx570 ( fuel pump recall and radiator water pump and whatever else is required). There is small dealership in Peoria but looks like they don't have experience with lx. I live in Central Illinois and willing to travel to best dealership. (St Louis or Chocago)
Thanks

While I don't have a LX I do get a lot of work done to my LC200 and Tundra at Naperville Toyota. I recommend them. I can give you a POC if you like.

Munganest Lexus in St. Louis is very good - i'm not a fan of Plaza. I've worked with the same service writer for close to 15 years. Happy to send you his name/info if you want to head down south.

Depends on where in Central Illinois. I grew up in Champaign and tons of folks used the Lexus dealer in Peoria for relatively great reviews. If you're north of I-74 I'd probably use one of the Chicago dealers. South maybe STL, but I'd guess they see more LX570s in Chicago. I was not impressed with the Toyota dealer in Champaign when I was there a couple years ago with my 200 that needed something minor and I think they're both used to and more accustomed to the customer that drives a Camry or 4Runner.

Bought my 200 at Lou Fusz. They do have a good service department and I've heard they service Lexus products well, too. Stay away from Bommarito....they're a large volume dealer group and I was not impressed with them.

Agreed. I bought a 4R from Bommarito and it was the worst car buying experience of my life. Wouldn’t go back for the deal of a lifetime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom