DC area cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have never even sat in a cruiser other then my own baby. I'd love to meet up with felloe fools somewhere close and compare cruisers and headaches!

Perhaps this weekend for a couple hours?

BJ40

Not to be a dick or anything, but you might want to put this in the events and trail rides section, seems to be where most people put this type of thing. Just a suggestion.

Live in the Sterling area....purchased my 93 on Sat Dec 13th. Only LC i see are the Mclean mobiles driven by moms.. another buddy of mine plane to have a drink thursday in the Reston/Sterling area maybe Tysons.. email me maybe we can meet up for drinks and talk about the LCs.. gtrcivicsi@yahoo.com

Are there any FJ40 or BJ40s in the area? Can't make Thursday (corp holiday party) but possibly the weekend, if it isn't eaten up messing with the BJ.

Well, there is the Capitol Land Cruiser Club. I'm the VP. We meet the first Wednesday of every month at ALexandria Toyota on Rt.1 in Alexandria. 7:30pm.

The website is a little weak, we're working on that, but it's www.clcc.org. We have tech days monthly, usually, and we're working on getting a trail ride together for january at Rausch Creek.

contact me directly with any questions.

Rob

There are a number of Cruisers in the area. The Capital Land Cruiser Club (CLCC.ORG?????) is pretty active. I have a '76, my son has a '75, and I wheel with friends who own a '77 and two '79s. E-mail me for more info.

I live in Frederick (F-red-neck) MD, about 50 minutes north of DC. I have trouble making it down to the CLCC meetings because of work, but I'd be game for a weekend BS session over a beer or two. :beer: :beer:

i'm up for meeting on Sat or Sunday 20th or 21st....be good to meet fellow h8mud owners...Arlington, Alex, Tysons, reston all are fine...

well then lets try to hook up Saturday! Late afternoon maybe? I can do DC, Arlington or Md burbs (potomac).

I know plenty of DC drinkeries and few arlingon ones.

email direct at bence@aol.com

how about a saturday meet the 27th....somewhere in Arlington for some good food/brew but has plenty of free parking....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom