For Sale Dayton, OH: 2001 LX 470 206k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX470
Mileage
Color
Tan
This ad is a placeholder until I take/post pics. It is tan/ tan, mechanically needs nothing, and fully functioning AHC with pressures in spec with healthy globes. It is a perfect workhorse/DD but not a beauty queen. It is almost completely rust free underneath, which is a rare treat for Rust Belt owners. 15k miles on 16" OEM LTXs, new brake pads (and rear shoes), fresh front wheel bearings and hardware, complete ML stereo upgrade (with OEM stuff in a box). Rear helper airbag springs and combo 4/7 pin trailer harness, OEM trailer hitch.

The sale price is $10k.

I insist the buyer see the rig in person, drive it, check all functionality, then take notes as I provide full history and known quirks and niggles. I sell with full disclosure and offer assistance after the sale if I can help. Old school as some say.

I will not take endless pictures or entertain remote buyers until you come see the rig in person. Someone within a reasonable distance of Dayton, OH, will see the rig and buy it, since a clean a undercarriage is rare in this area.

I am selling because I've run out of space and the rig just sits on a battery tender now. The current garage space is now needed, and I don't use it enough to justify keeping it, plain and simple.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to get on this before he comes to his senses and raises the price. If I had room, I'd own it.

Sorry folks, never got it out of the garage this past weekend. I'll give it a fresh bath to remove the dust layer and take pics, hopefully this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom