Dash lights (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello guys, on my BJ75 the dash lights arent working, where do i find the fuse for it?

Dash lights are connected with what else?

Thx for the help

the lights on the heater panel are working because i pluged them to the cigarette lighter with ignition on, i tested the heater plug once with a voltage tester and i heard a noise somewhere, like a fuse got broken, but on the normal fuse panel thete seems to be everything alright.

i would really appreciate any help

20221209_135954.jpg

20221209_140013.jpg

20221209_140026.jpg

Did you remove and test for continuity each fuse? If I remember correctly there is a fuse for cig lighter.
What do you mean by you plugged the heater panel lights directly to cig lighter?
Also, did you check that there aren’t any burned out bulbs in the instrument cluster?

Did you remove and test for continuity each fuse? If I remember correctly there is a fuse for cig lighter.
What do you mean by you plugged the heater panel lights directly to cig lighter?
Also, did you check that there aren’t any burned out bulbs in the instrument cluster?
Hi there, one 7.5Ampere fuse shows really poor connection, and the light from the tester shows really less light so there could be the issue! i got energy for the heater bulbs from the cigarette lighter, dash lights were working before, but the heater bulbs werent, so i removed the bulbs then i got in with the volt tester and i heared a noise, like a fuse got broken that noise probably also cutted energy to the dash bulbs so they arent working aswell atm

yes so my question is are there any other fuse locations or general lights like dash lights should be protected with fuses in the main fuse box?

I dont need to check the backside of the dash coz the parking lamps arent working aswell but they are not broken, just no energy to the lamps, there must be a burned cable or fuse somewhere

The sensor lights are working, so it is not the ENGINE fuse.
Dash illumination is connected to TAIL LIGHT fuses, which corresponds to your parking light and rear light not working.
See diagram. Good Luck Ralf

Screenshot_20221210-112116_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Now i have one more problem....air filter and diff lock was showing up before, then i changed the voltage regulator and they were gone...now when i start the engine they appear again...also the battery symbol is showing up for a bit, what could it be?

20221210_134020.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom