Wanted Darth Vader Light (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Baja73

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a Darth Vader Light. Anyone have one they would be willing to sell for a reasonable price. Thanks and Happy Father’s Day!

TTT....please?

I know the shields were being repoped; I bought one.

I have seen those. They look good. Just need the base to go with it. Are you happy with it?

Anyone! Thanks!

I am still looking for the elusive Vader light please. Thanks.

You literally just missed one.

You literally just missed one.

I know. That’s what prompted my out cry!

To be fair, I found @Baja73's want ad and PM'd him 45 minutes before the light sold.
A fifty times a day MUD check rate is 28 minutes intervals so he should of seen it nearly twice. But sorry. I was in a hurry. I blew my budget on soft top stuff.

@65swb45, you sold me this helmet batched with a fuse box and cool primo early indicator lights, and wiring. But it wasn't for the $700 ask, it was $500. I seem to have a personal policy of selling all extra parts for less than I paid, but what I lose, 'I make up for in volume!'.
I pretty much hate EBay. Don't give a **** what they go for there. But it seems a necessary evil. Good things used to happen there.
So many good looking restorations are smoke and mirrors, so don't sweat this dumb light. It's barely two inches tall, not 7 feet like the real Darth Vader. Get a @Krondor. Fab a base. I remember opening my first one and thinking, wtf, that's IT?

A pic @ToyotaMatt found:
2127338-bigthumbnail.jpg

Sincerely,
@HelloKitty65

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom