Dapper Lighting four six (4”x6”) Headlights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has anyone installed what appears to be, at first glance, a quality headlight replacement for the FJ62? Any short or long term lasting impressions?
I’ve got the Trucklites for a couple of years, they work great.

Kevin…my apologies for interrupting your holiday. If I may, just a few more questions:

1. There’s a bulbous extension behind the lens that obviously houses the LED. Well beyond the OEM sealed beams. Did you experience any fitment issues between the lens attachment point and the inner bulwark where the AC condensor/radiator attaches? Is it a tight fit? (Might be tite for me…I have dual POS. & dual NEG. 1.0 welding cables running between my dual battery set-up crossing close by the rear of my current stock headlites).

2. Did you go for the complete upgrade with the high/low 30W LED’s & dual functional halo’s?

3. Dapper has indicated a solution to the operation of all four headlites operating in the high beam mode and no malfunction of the high beam indicator dash lite…true?

4. Any problem with snow or ice build in your location back East?

5. Are you using your stock wiring loom?

Thanx again for your invaluable insight. By the way, I found the sales staff at Dapper to be very knowledgeable & customer focused?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom