dana 60 front, 14 bolt rear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have found a yard with several 60 fronts, 60 rears, 14 bolt rears. and tons of 44s

I have started pulling them

If anyone is interested I can just pull em, or prep, paint, powder coat, re build, new rotors, new calipers, shoes, shafts, ring and pinon, or anything else

I can build these on any level, or sell as is, price starts at $200ea

Let me know what you need and we can figure something out

I am located in Jackson Wyoming/ Victor Idaho

I am very resonable and not paying a whole lot for them, so I can pass the savings on to mud members.

Because of this I may be selling some built 40 axles with disc too
well see how it goes

I CAN SHIP, DELIVER, OR U CAN PICK UP

Price starts at 200,
I have one 60 front with complete disc brakes that look good, pads and all - 300
dana 60 front complete with drums and hubs id take 200

shoot me a PM with a price on one of your 40 axles with working discs AND your price for a built 60 with discs. i have a 68 40 that needs work. was looking for a 60 last week and ended up buying a front and rear out of a 40 to build.

give me some options and maybe we can make a deal..

my 40 front has never been under a truck since the rebuild, i have 1000 invested and would take 1200

I can monster build a 60 for prolly 1000

pm sent....also as a side note....leave the drum brake 60 fronts where they are cause you probably won't be able to get rid of those. I'm interested in Ford 77-79, Dodge 80-93, Chevy 77-87 and these would be the best years for you to get b/c of the kingpin

Last edited:
How much for a complete Chevy Dana 60 with disc brakes, shipped to 27573?

FWIW, I've got over $1500 in my Dana 60 with locker, shafts, u-joints, and drive flanges. That's not counting the steering, pinion yoke, or initial cost of the axle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom