Dan Palmer aka Third Coast Cruisers: beware (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'll say it. NCD is a deadbeat.

From Toyodas classified sale thread. Whoops!

... I got your email, and it came as "dan p" <toyodas80@gmail.com> and your signature was simply dsp.

Sorry, I need the mudguards and want them, but I am not comfortable doing business with you via mail, certainly not a money order.

If Scott or one of my coonass brothers from BSLC will do a face to face with you, I'll send them the money.

Hope you can understand why I must be cautious.

Nak

From Toyodas classified sale thread. Whoops!

Quote:
... I got your email, and it came as "dan p" <toyodas80@gmail.com> and your signature was simply dsp.

Sorry, I need the mudguards and want them, but I am not comfortable doing business with you via mail, certainly not a money order.

If Scott or one of my coonass brothers from BSLC will do a face to face with you, I'll send them the money.

Hope you can understand why I must be cautious.

Nak[/QUOTE]

My PM from toyodas is signed Dan Palmer.

... being smarter than your average Samoan.

Does that really mean much though, I mean really? :meh:

Toyodas/TCC hasn't had much to say the last couple of days, is there another "new" member going to jump in to defend them both I wonder? :doh:

Nak

Toyodas/TCC hasn't had much to say the last couple of days, is there another "new" member going to jump in to defend them both I wonder? :doh:

My thought exactly. That could be another thread: suggest names for Samo-I-Can't to post under. [That's my first one, mostly lame. :rolleyes:]

Arctic Wob-kabbobs..... I'm getting hungry. :p

Thought I tried the flash & zoom variations, will see what I can come up with.

If Dan would've offered up any 'proof', like the MO #, copy of the tracking information, etc, this thread wouldn't exist.

Carry on... :steer:

I think it's painfully obvious the Dan the Sa-mo-an (my pick for his new alter ego) has no proof. Really, would any intelligent, rational...awe s***...never mind...

Nak

I wonder if Dan is the playboy, good boy, party boy or the weird one...??

He's the stupid one. He couldn't get in frame so they snapped the pic without him. He then went on to claim that he was in fact in frame, and everyone else was wrong. Next he put on a pair of those cheap glasses with the mustache and nose attached, called himself Stan, and went on to defend Dan (who is Stan) to prove the world wrong. But his downfall came when he kept signing his $0.50 royalties checks as Dan. But that's another story altogether.

Nak

I wonder if Dan is the playboy, good boy, party boy or the weird one...??

Dunno, but looks like it's happening here:
What?: Bonfire on the river.

Who?: All club members are invited
kid and pet friendly.

When?: November 22, 5:30pm - until.

Bring your favorite :beer: beverages, snacks, and chair.

Where?: 3690 Woodlawn Rd Maurice, LA.

It mapquest as a Maurice addres but i am actually right across the river in milton.

Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom