Daily driver rambling nonsense thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This Avalon is like driving a couch

9E38DA4E-9A89-473C-9C29-AEB167C7B1E7.jpeg

We have a 09 Avalon. Hard to beat in the comfort/mileage/cost/reliability when you consider them all.

I'm gonna need to sell the smart car and the Tundra private party if Intend to swing this payment. I haven't bought a vehicle over $15k in nearly two decades! LOL. I just hate these big payments.
The trade-in offer on Tundra was fair, I just can't swing it. I'm REALLY hoping I can find one under 20k one day.

Sharp rig, indeed. Would they haggle any? That always seems to be the rub with Driver's Way and Carmax types...they won't budge.

This Avalon is like driving a couch

View attachment 1943190
Let me know if you're looking to get rid of the avalon. i need something to drive to housing authorities I audit thats older but dependable. I was looking at those or camrys from that era. a little rough is no big deal. I had a 2003 volvo S80 but it needed too much work and I had no idea how to work on it myself.

Sharp rig, indeed. Would they haggle any? That always seems to be the rub with Driver's Way and Carmax types...they won't budge.

It’s 3k below the book value. I had no need to haggle.
The haggle-type is why I pulled my for sale ads in marketplace 😂

Haggling is fun (for some of us)! Then again, people trying to negotiate in text is ridiculous. Show up with cash and a trailer if you're gonna try and work the price down.

Going to list the 80 Monday. eBay for 10 days and see what she does. Easy come easy go.

On the lookout for a $10k ish white or thundercloud 100/470....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom