Custom TEQ Badges and Cupholders on sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I'm launching my new website so I am running a 15% off coupon this month. The coupon code is "bh3d15". I am also offering free shipping for this month. To top it off, I was able to track down the quality American made filament from a new vendor for quite a bit less then what I was paying. That has allowed me to drop the prices on my products. Some were dropped substantially. You can see all my products at www.bh3dprinting.com

Here's a few pics:

You can slide the single up against the bezel that goes around the PWR/2nd button but you can't pull it back any further. It would hit the bezel and also sit right on those two buttons. I would need to see a pic of your set up before I could give a definitive answer if it will or will not work.

For those of you who have been thinking about a cupholder for Christmas; I decided to extend the free shipping and 15% off coupon through the first of the year.

I just need a donor vehicle or just the center console (if they have one)for a few days to pull measurements and test fit prototypes. Whoever will help me with that will get the first cupholder at no cost to them.

Here's version 5.0 of the rear cup holder prototypes for the 80 series. Fitment is finally perfect. I had to make a few last changes to get fimnent dialed in and a few structural upgrades for durability. It sits nice and snug to the center console with no gaps. Matching that 5 degree slope with a slight bend vertically and horizontally PLUS is tapers at the top was a HUGE PITA, but I finally got it matched. I'm proud of how it turned out. I have now made 3 of these with two more on my printers as I type. I will make a batch of about 10 total over the next few days and get these up on my website by Sunday evening. This can be attached with simply hooking it up top and using the 3 large strips of 3M adhesive OR you can use the screw holes with any 1" coarse thread screw. I made sure this fit on ALL 80 series console. I had to make this in two pieces. The bottom tray is one piece then the double cup/top is the other. I then snap the two parts together and do a 40 minute acetone batch which bonds the two parts into one. There is still remnants of a seam if you look closely but it's not as extreme as the seem you get on injection molding parts. There seems to be two models of center consoles. One with the padded armrest/top and one with a tray on top. The one with the tray on top has a hinge that goes all the way across the rear lid which prevents the "hook" from grabbing up top. I made another design that does not have that hook. It would mount with the adhesive AND screws only. 90%+ of us have the center console with the padded top and the design in the pic will fit that one.

All front and rear cupholders are back in stock. It has been crazy keeping up with the demand this month and last, but I finally got my head above water and was able to restock everything. All TEQ badges are also in stock.

I am running a mud discount as of January 1st. The coupon code is "mud10". I am also running free shipping right now. All of my items are once again in stock.

Sent you an email about ordering from Canada.

Sent you an email about ordering from Canada.
Thanks for the order. I'm glad we were able to figure out a way to still get you free shipping. It was shipped out this morning.

Just ordered a rear holder. I have a Disco holder already for the front, otherwise I'd have ordered both!

Thanks for the business. I will get it shipped out asap.

I go my double front cup holder in a week ago I absolutely love it I thought it might be too big but it's so useful fits everything. I hope you make more products for the 80 series

Thanks for working with me on that FJ60 grill. I am excited to get that TEQ badge into my product line. It has been requested numerous times but nobody willing to let me borrow their grill for fitment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom