CT26 turbo part ID (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

euclid

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for help with parts ID for a CT26 turbo rebuild being performed by a local shop very familiar with the turbos but not with TEQ parts ID. Can anyone help me with parts description or even better a parts number from the pics and the following description? I’ve put 20 mins into looking and will keep digging but figured I’d toss the question out for some help. thanks.

IMG_0402.jpeg

IMG_0401.jpeg

From shop “This is the thrust collar. It houses a small piston ring that acts as the oil seal for th compressor end of the turbo. That is where it showed evidence of leaking oil. “

Not going to be available from Toyota, Greg.
Well s*** that aint good news from the OG. Any other sources or some ID info so i can search? You know my ethics, what’s the suggested best next move here?

You won't be able to order individual components inside the turbo from Toyota. You can buy that collar as part of a kit, but can't find it separately. You need to get Melett parts or similar from turbo companies. I've used products from both these companies below.

Heavy Duty Turbo Thrust Bearing Repair Kit Fits TOYOTA CT26 3S 1HD 12H 7M (4P) | MAMBA TURBO - https://www.mambatek.com/en/products/heavy-duty-turbo-thrust-bearing-repair-kit-fits-toyota-ct26-3s-1hd-12h-7m-4p

Cross posting for future reference @davegonz has a good list of suppliers for the rebuild kit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom