CSC September Meeting Agenda 9.15.2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC September Meeting Agenda 9.15.2017

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM

Meeting agenda

• Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • New Business

I'll miss this one.

I still have shirts for @Mattman and @OffRoad Rage

If either of you think you'll make it to the meeting, I can hand off the stores to someone else who will be there.

I'll miss this one.

If either of you think you'll make it to the meeting, I can hand off the stores to someone else who will be there.
I will not be able to get down there this time unfortunately. We live in the same subdivision so if @OffRoad Rage makes it give mine to him. Thx!

I'll miss this one.

Look what made a showing in GA today. If the other first graders only knew! :steer:
20170913_174902.jpg

I'll miss this one.

I'll be there, for the first time since becoming a member months ago, so whatever swag you might still have for me, I'll accept it and sport it proudly. :)

I'll be there, for the first time since becoming a member months ago, so whatever swag you might still have for me, I'll accept it and sport it proudly. :)

Sorry, these aren't member shirts. They were a special order a couple months ago. There should be member shirts available at the meeting.

When you signed up did you indicate pickup at meeting or shipped to you?

When you signed up did you indicate pickup at meeting or shipped to you?

I got a decal and card via mail in April, but I thought I intended on getting a t-shirt at a subsequent meeting. No biggie if I'm mistaken that it was part of the membership donation. I don't mind buying my first of what I guess will be several more shirts to help support the club.

I should be there.. need some stickers. Anymore long sleeves?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom