CSC Random picture thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m not sure what this is but I have an uncle that would call it a “contraption”. What are the keg looking tanks flanking the spare? Are the kegs of beer? Anyone?
Zona
BF83EB8E-8C9D-4692-9BE0-73D1BC5E99A1.jpeg

I like the first one

Posted on a friend's Jeep outing, oh well guess I won't ask next time

Screenshot_20191230-171307.png

Screenshot_20191230-171307.png

Last edited:
You need better friends.

Not really friends anyway more like acquaintances I used to bike with, I really only asked the question to see what the answer would be, thought maybe slim chance they'd be nice Jeepers but nah

Not really friends anyway more like acquaintances I used to bike with, I really only asked the question to see what the answer would be, thought maybe slim chance they'd be nice Jeepers but nah
Not all Jeepers are nice, most are a little weird. I had one stop me last month when I was out in Butcher Jones rec area in my 40 and talk with me for a while. He was driving an early 80s Jeep he had restored, really nice guy. I get a few nods and thumbs up now and then driving around town. I figure the ones that are weird about it had a Land Cruiser pull them out at some point. 😂

Dish channel 199 had a Thomas Kincaid looking animated snow picture for the holidays.
Now it has this animated monument valleyish scene
9316F3E8-F9A1-4F42-B5FB-EF02BE5E7801.jpeg

I think in video of fires in Australia there are a couple land cruisers being burned up in the background?:cry: hopefully someone can correct me

Was up in Vegas for a couple of days with the family after New Years and we went out to Red Rock Canyon park to the west of the city. Been to Vegas a dozen times in the last years and never went over there. It's a super beautiful place even though some portions are covered up with tourists. The first dramatic stop looked like you emptied out the Vegas strip onto the boulder fields! But with a little effort we found a great trail called Pine Creek near the end of the loop and had views like this.

Red Rock Canyon.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom