CSC Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found this on amazon. Interesting option for additional usb charging ports.

I put one of those next to my rear heater switch. Nice to have, but the lights inside were too bright. I opened it up and removed the lights. Everything still works good!

HAHA found this in my inbox this morning. Gotta be real! :rolleyes:

Good Morning

I hope that you have a wonderful health, I am Miss juliet Gbagbo. The

step daughter of former Ivorean president Laurent Gbagbo.

I saw your profile and I would like to discuss an important and

confidential family business investment with you. Reply with your

interest so we can discuss further about business agreements.

HAHA found this in my inbox this morning. Gotta be real! :rolleyes:

Good Morning

I hope that you have a wonderful health, I am Miss juliet Gbagbo. The

step daughter of former Ivorean president Laurent Gbagbo.

I saw your profile and I would like to discuss an important and

confidential family business investment with you. Reply with your

interest so we can discuss further about business agreements.

You can’t win if you don’t play

What do they say Location Location Location.
P1050825.JPG

This 60 series is headed to the dump. Friend of mine is going to get rid of it for a neighbor. He is keeping the disc brake axle and offered me the the rear axle, just pay shipping.:rolleyes: Asked and it does have the B pillar grab handles so will get those as well.
P1050824.JPG

If I was younger and my FJ62 wasn't so clean would adapt those ambulance doors and side sliding windows. Still might think about the side windows. Five speeds, full floater rear axles, B pillar grab handles and sliding side windows were never offered here and in Australia seem to be standard equipment.:meh:

that's hard to see happen....

that's hard to see happen....

Sad part about it demand is so low for 60 series in Australia I can have anything I want off it except the front axle for free, just need to pay to ship it. Right hand drive 60 series isn't worth the effort of importing unless it was something cool like a Sahara edition. But some of the parts never offered here are a different story. With help there and patience wasn't too bad importing. Had more problems shipping in the US than from Australia to the US.

My Friend in Australia informed me depending on scrap metal prices he will either have to pay $35 to have it go in a landfill or get to drop it off for free is they recycle it.

On another note one of @LandCruiserPhil favor spots to camp in the Blue Ridge area is on fire. They are calling it The Tender Fire but wonder if they meant Kinder as it's close to Kinder Crossing. Got a email from Coconino National Forest saying this is move to a stage one incident management team today. Started about noon yesterday. We got a recorded message on pre evacuation notice around 3:00 PM yesterday but nothing since which we hope is good news.

My Friend in Australia informed me depending on scrap metal prices he will either have to pay $35 to have it go in a landfill or get to drop it off for free is they recycle it.

On another note one of @LandCruiserPhil favor spots to camp in the Blue Ridge area is on fire. They are calling it The Tender Fire but wonder if they meant Kinder as it's close to Kinder Crossing. Got a email from Coconino National Forest saying this is move to a stage one incident management team today. Started about noon yesterday. We got a recorded message on pre evacuation notice around 3:00 PM yesterday but nothing since which we hope is good news.

Sad Hope you and your house stay safe

Sad Hope you and your house stay safe

Thanks Phil, we are still in the valley for another week or so. We will be fine having a home here. It's my cruiser collection in garage that I could lose. Better climate to keep them just the lack of a winter knew it would be a bad fire season.

If you need help moving your vehicles, I can give you a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom