CSC Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mud has gotten so large over the years I only go to a few sections. Guessing many here do the same and may have missed this in the 40/55 section MUD discounts.

I like how Dave @lcwizard compared a FJ Cruiser to a FJ40, classic.

"The material on a 40 is thicker. If you're going to drill a frame pick the FJ Cruiser. They're about as thick as a 40 dash. Toyota called the 40 a Legacy. They should have called them Post Apocalyptic."

I thought this was going to be a cruiser article.:hmm:
Yup, being that most of livelihoods are based on raping and pillaging the earth of it's natural resources, I agree with the Steve.

Anyone here go to the Phx suitcase party on friday night.

20171027_200919.jpg

Does anyone have a recommendation on wheel repair near San tan my wife's friend bent a steel rim on a Ford fiesta on a teacher's income.

Talked to these guys at Barrett Jackson. They do damage repair and are located in Tempe.

20180120_181656.jpg

Does anyone have a recommendation on wheel repair near San tan my wife's friend bent a steel rim on a Ford fiesta on a teacher's income.
Junkyard.

If someone is looking for a gift for their significant other for Valentine's Day.

1978 Toyota Land Cruiser HJ-45 long bed pick-up

Interesting angle on the rear shackles. Not sure what engine a 3.5 is but I'd that is the standard H for a 78 I would be disappointed. Would expect a five speed and split transfer. Didn't see if it had disc brake axle up front but can see it doesn't have a full floater in the rear. Think the only later model LHD pickup I would pay any real money for would come from the Middle East. Few of those were diesels. Think most these LHD diesels are coming from South of the border. Think they paid too much attention to bling and not enough to how it will run. Didn't see a price but guess for what they are asking would expect a later diesel with a turbo.

@brices123 the 200 series guys are excited for the BBS forged wheels. hopefully they will be like the rock warriors, tundra guys don't like em, and they pop up on craigslist relatively cheap in a couple years.
can't imagine what they would cost new.

Man, this magical elixir from the sky really challenges the text-while-you-drive people. I had someone rear end a tractor trailer I was crawling next to in the stop and go traffic this morning and saw 3 different pairs of cars pulled over from accidents.

don't text and give extra stopping distance gap with the car in front of you: I guess these are foreign ideas? just wow

Man, this magical elixir from the sky really challenges the text-while-you-drive people. I had someone rear end a tractor trailer I was crawling next to in the stop and go traffic this morning and saw 3 different pairs of cars pulled over from accidents.

don't text and give extra stopping distance gap with the car in front of you: I guess these are foreign ideas? just wow

maybe I should take a trip up to the valley.....I'm ready for a new rear bumper!

Things one sees on the road. Some Cessna driver parked his plane on hwy 90 (Lordsburg to Silver City) just this side of the continental divide as I was going through this morning. Guess he just ran out of fuel because I talked to one of our drivers going the other way and he said he got back in the air before the masses of sirens and lights came screaming up from Lordsburg. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom