Crystal Mountain/Moody sunday 6/26 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sorry cant this weekend

60's still not trail ready.

can you make the holy cross trip july 15-16?

how bout the meet & greet?

Hey FJBen. I would love to go wheeling with you this Sunday but I have Church. What other days can you go? I think I've seen your rig a few times but never got to meet you. Let me know if you want to go wheeling. I can pretty much go any other day of the week. :) You up for Holy Cross next month?

Who else is up near Fort Collins besides us 2? I know Brad Steffens just sold his 80 but haven't heard who bought it yet.

sorry...60's questionable on whether or not i'll get my fuel pump in time, still haven't touched the 40 since moab and rising sun has our argentine pass trail cleanup that day.

actionjackson, definitely would like to go wheeling sometime with ya. I'd definitely be down for some Holy Cross next month. let me know when you guys are goin.

If anyone else wants to go, we are meeting at the trailhead at 10:00am on sunday. I'm pretty sure PabloCruise on the board is going, he lives in Ft. Collins and almost has his 40 ready.

holy cross

FJBen said:
actionjackson, definitely would like to go wheeling sometime with ya. I'd definitely be down for some Holy Cross next month. let me know when you guys are goin.

If anyone else wants to go, we are meeting at the trailhead at 10:00am on sunday. I'm pretty sure PabloCruise on the board is going, he lives in Ft. Collins and almost has his 40 ready.

july 15-16-17

my family will be head'n up friday afternoon.
not sure about actionj.
try to be on the trail by 8:00am on saturday.

I promised my girls that I would take them camping and fishing in Estes Park.

I'm sure John and Jake at Coyote Cruisers in Fort Collins would be up for it though...

Mike

Have fun! I was at a friend's cabin this evening and I took Moody down after dark. I went up Crystal 2 weekends ago (first day it opened). Since we had to cut some trees out of the way, I think we were the first rigs up this year besides a couple dirt bikes. It rained pretty good up there today, but it was already drying when I came down.
crystal0001.JPG
crystal0002.JPG
crystal 3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom