Cruisers spotted in the Upstate..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The 2 tone 62 with the RTT is a long time customer at Trollhole's. Soon to be moving to HI from what I hear. Driving the cruiser across the country and hitting parts of the trans America trail along the way. Then it's being shipped to its new home.

I just realized the red 40 was probably @yamaguchigumi from the previous page. I definitely should have said hello. OOPS! I live and work in Greer so hopefully I will see you around again.

An ideas if there is a club member in the Newberry/Saluda area with a pretty nicely built white LX470? I've seen him on the road a few times around Newberry but we are always in motion going opposite ways!

Reminds me do we still have the club business cards? If so I need to pick some up at the next monthly.

An ideas if there is a club member in the Newberry/Saluda area with a pretty nicely built white LX470? I've seen him on the road a few times around Newberry but we are always in motion going opposite ways!

Reminds me do we still have the club business cards? If so I need to pick some up at the next monthly.
The new cards with the website are available.

Meant to post this a few weeks ago as we were tailgating at the Clemson/Furman game and a familar FJ60 pulls up to the space just 3 over from us in lot 2. Good to see @bro ! Also saw Nick Cain walking thru the lot!

Rob C at Clemson FU game.jpg

It makes me so happy to see @JohnnyBighead driving his 40 around town daily! Passed him on 385 yesterday near Pleasantburg, looked like he had just picked his son up from school and was heading back to Roper Mtn. Science Center.

Tommy 40 2.jpg
Tommy W 40 9.18.jpg

This 40 has been at the detail shop across street from Willy Taco on Laurens Road and Washington St. I spotted it last week but didn't have time to take pic and this pic was taken today by a co-worker who knows I have a Land Cruiser problem.....
Anybody familiar with it?

40 at Detail shop.JPG

Played golf at Woodfin Ridge in Inman yesterday afternoon and spotted this right off Hwy 9 & Hwy 292....
A249D716-C89A-4547-BC54-9BDBFC7B032F.jpeg
790C75E7-8466-407F-94A9-68D76FD6FB04.jpeg

This was at Lowe’s on Woodruff Rd on Friday, 10/19, about 2pm....didn’t recognize it.
29321097-C486-4DFB-9E2A-116A59B05A4D.jpeg
3BB3C760-459A-4F7A-A004-B22192F8ACA7.jpeg

Played golf at Woodfin Ridge in Inman yesterday afternoon and spotted this right off Hwy 9 & Hwy 292....
View attachment 1819268 View attachment 1819269

Unless he moved, that guy that runs the fabrication shop is heavily involved in the Wounded Warrior project. I/we used to have the storage facility that you were parked at taking the picture. He had a Firebird or Camaro that was painted up that he took to shows with Wounded Warrior Project painted all over it. I never saw the LC or the jacked up pick-up so those must be new fixtures on the property. Of course, I haven't been up there in almost a year.

Unless he moved, that guy that runs the fabrication shop is heavily involved in the Wounded Warrior project. I/we used to have the storage facility that you were parked at taking the picture. He had a Firebird or Camaro that was painted up that he took to shows with Wounded Warrior Project painted all over it. I never saw the LC or the jacked up pick-up so those must be new fixtures on the property. Of course, I haven't been up there in almost a year.
The minitruck has been there for a while. The 60 just showed up a few months ago.

Looks familiar to me. I don't remember the mud sticker on the back window, but I'm pretty sure that's another Trollhole customer. Very nice rig.

Is this the guy who works at BFG/Michelin?

20181106_134315.jpg

385 South Bound, got off at the all important Trollhole exit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom