Cruiser Spotted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Blue 80 on Derry Street

Here's another--dark blue 80, ARB, spotted around Derry and 29th St., Wednesday (yesterday) at a little after 4:00.

Mike--I'll try to hook up with you today.

akordboy--nice looking truck--were you running a little late this morning? I saw you farther up the road than usual.

Brett

Yet another truck....
Today/Sunday late morning, Round the Clock diner off of Exit 16B I83, in York,
White 80.... 96 or 97 "collectors ed" with a white sticker on the rear glass "CHS"

Here's another--dark blue 80, ARB, spotted around Derry and 29th St., Wednesday (yesterday) at a little after 4:00.

Mike--I'll try to hook up with you today.

akordboy--nice looking truck--were you running a little late this morning? I saw you farther up the road than usual.

Brett

I work up the road off of 17th st. but I eat lunch almost everyday at "The Grille" on Derry St.:cheers:

Matt (racefanmartin)
Where is The Grill on Derry??? I just tried searching for "The Grill" in HBG and got about 20 hits? Is it called something else??? Might be a good place for you, me, and Brett to meet for lunch one day.
Mike in PA

Isn't it that place next to the Citgo?

Matt (racefanmartin)
Where is The Grill on Derry??? I just tried searching for "The Grill" in HBG and got about 20 hits? Is it called something else??? Might be a good place for you, me, and Brett to meet for lunch one day.
Mike in PA

It's across the street from the Paxtang Diner, next to the Old fire house...Pick a day, its usally best to get there either early lunch (11:30) or Late (1:00pm) . my direct #214-3156.(H.B.McClure) or cell# 554-7631 ,most days are flexable.:D

Must be nice to take lunch us fedex people don't get lunches i guess suit life is pretty easy lol later

It's across the street from the Paxtang Diner, next to the Old fire house...Pick a day, its usally best to get there either early lunch (11:30) or Late (1:00pm) . my direct #214-3156.(H.B.McClure) or cell# 554-7631 ,most days are flexable.:D

How about this Wednesday, the 28th? 11:30? Mike? That work for you?

Brett

Brett,
It'll HAVE to be Wednesday for me as I will not be available the rest of the week. Meeting at 1130 sounds good, too! I've got your numbers and will touch base with you today sometime (3/27). Look for me driving a full-size white Chevy Silverado w/matching topper. See ya there.
Anybody else wanna join us?
Mike

Sounds good--I'll be in the 80 tomorrow. Matt? Can you make it Wednesday?

Anyone else?

Oh yeah--I think the full name of the restaurant is the Paxtang Grill--right?

Brett

I would like to join you guys tomorrow. ... Paxtang Grill 3323 Derry St at 11:30.

I would like to join you guys tomorrow. ... Paxtang Grill 3323 Derry St at 11:30.

See everybody tomorrow at the Grill.... P.S. There is a small front parking area and a rear parking area thru the space in between the two buildings. This is were I usally park......Matt:cheers:

Matt (racefanmartin) and I are meeting at 'The Grill' on Derry St at 1130 for lunch today (Friday).

Can you make it, Brett???

Mike in PA

I'll be there today (Wednesday) at 11:30. Do you have the rest of the week off or something, Mike? What's this "Friday" stuff?

Oh yeah--see you at lunch, rob!

Bret, seen ya today at the colonial rd/22 intersection around lunch time...lookin good:D

I was on my way to Sears to buy tools. Good lunch activity.

Here's an old thread...never goes out of style:cool:

I had the privilage of following a mustard color Fj40 down 283 toward lancaster today at 4:30pm...anybody know this person, would be a great addition to our club:grinpimp:

Another siting--about 4:30 on Thursday on the Carlisle Pike at the light at the Volvo dealership, waiting to turn--

Dark blue 40, hard top, auxiliary lights up front, beautiful truck.

Anyone?

Brett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom